- Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
- Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project and Supporting Oracle Cloud
- Having strong experience in Support Life Cycle , SLA management and working with Oracle Product and Cloud Infra support group
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- A minimum of 7-8 years of experience in multiple end-to-end implementations / support projects of Oracle eBS (R12 & 11i) involving Financials modules across industry domains
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH).
- Understanding of File based data import and export
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: ERP Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Our client, a brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax, Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client's need.