Role Summary and Key Responsibilities
- Market need assessment by interacting with the customers in their respective regions in India.
- To convert the market, need to solution by interacting with the internal product and solutions experts.
- Interact with the project team and tendering team to put together a techno commercial proposal of the assessed solution.
- Drive the approval of techno-commercial proposal with the customer and create the market by releasing NIT from the Utility.
- Create the winning strategy and win the tender.
- Help project execution team to get up to speed with the project expectations and help guide the execution team to obtain required approvals and kick start the project.
- Monitor project success and extend help using the relationship in the utility for a successful project completion.
- Follow up and ensure timely collection and cash flow as per commitments during the tender submission phase.
Reporting to : Chief Manager- Business Development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time