- Work as a lead solar business manager for the Northern region to achieve the assigned targets
- Shall report to the Head-Solar Business of the company
- Establish a deep understanding of the of our solar customers Lightning Protection & earthing project needs, both technically and commercially
- Provide the technical architecture for the Lightning Protection and earthing design there by enabling to support solution selling at enterprise level
- Be the primary contact of Indelec for all Northern region solar accounts for the Lightning Protection and earthing requirements
- Responsible for Prospection-Lead Generation-Quote Management-Technical & Commercial
- Discussions up to Order Finalization with the regions solar developers/consultants/EPC and related decision-makers
- Conduct market research, business analysis and develop & execute business plans
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual goals and manage a weekly revenue fore cast
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the key Developers / EPC / Business partners to ensure strategic advantage over the competition.
- Provide management in a timely manner with accurate opportunity and territory forecast based on prospect pipeline and market analysis.
- Provide timely market intelligence to the business head on competition technology, pricing, warranty terms, financial products, product development, etc.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time